A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Thursday, January 3, 2013

What I saw today

I am putting this here because I wish it wasnt dark enough to photograph or I wish I had the skills to paint what I saw.


On my way home from the book store I saw a most wonderous sight.  It was to dark to take a picture though.

This is going to be a bizarre way of describing it but I hope you can get some what of a mental image like I saw.

Pull from your memory a space ship hovering over the ground and a single beam of light shines down on the ground.

Remember its pitch black dark.  Now imagine that space ship over a Huge lake.. still imagine the beam of light.

Now imagine the space ship is not really a space ship but a HUGE grey cloud formation.

If your spaceship beam is green or of another color then white... change the color to white.

It was a huge cloud and what appeared to be a ray of light pouring down on the lake.  I could only imagine that the moon may have been behind the cloud.

Oh it was a sight to see.

Talking about Moons... Lucas said the funniest thing the other day.  We went to the lights before Christmas after Christmas (Lucas got a giggle out of that one) and on the way home I pointed out the big ole moon.  At first Lucas did not see it.  Then he did.  He said he saw three moons (Lucas is five btw)  So I asked Lucas (not expecting to get an answer mind you) what planet he thought he lived on.
He piped up EARF (thats how he said it)  I burst out laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment