A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Monday, February 25, 2013

florish black and white swap




 
here are two cards and an envelope I made for the florish black and white swap on art for the creative minds group.  The middle card I messed up.  I got glue on the base and tried to rub it off and it made the paper tear.
 
While I was remaking the card (the first one) I realized I could of cut it out and glued it on a seperate blank card.
 
Well since I was still making the second card I finished it.  I sent both but wrote a note in the second one and left the first one blank.
 
I doodled the envelope to go with it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment