A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Tuesday, February 12, 2013

more organizing going on

Well its not much but I like it.  I was in my bed room where I have an art desk that I do not use.  The art desk has this two caddy thing that hangs down from it.  I got the brilliant idea to put it on my art table.

Now if it was my dinning room table ... which I swapped this art table for I would never of dared to do this.  My sister wanted that table super bad so I gave it to her. 

i now put my hair dryer in it and the picture shows a bottle of glue but Its mean for a hot glue gun... the bottom lid is for glue ooze

Ugh why cant I type something under the pictures. UGH UGH UGH LOL


 
 
 
Jeez finally got below the photos!
 
I got this at the dollar store.  I got tons of bags and I finally got them off the floor!
 

 
 
Which inspired me to do the same to my bedroom but with my coats.  I could not find the exact rack but the other option was just as perfect
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment