A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Monday, February 25, 2013

Mystery Swap

So I joined this swap to send two mystery gifts to one random person.  The next two pictures is what I sent.
You can find the tutorial video under the mask label. 
 
This one has been a year in the making.  Funny thing is, it made Art for the Creative minds cover page.
 
The last time I made the cover page is when I made the peacock mask which is basically the same mask embellished.  I guess I should stick to maks huh LOL.
 

 
This is what I got in return.

 
You may infer what you want. 
 
I got plans for the second one.  I will not say what it is. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment