A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Saturday, February 2, 2013

working on Challenges

So I should be working in my art journal and I should be working on the two swaps I have signed up for... but nope I am entering challenges instead.  I have entered the last three for Scrapbooker paradise.

This time it was a sketch.... here is a link to the post

http://scrapbookersparadise.blogspot.ca/2013/02/playing-in-paradise-102-sketch-time.html

I left a few elements off... It did not need it.

I am not a scrap booker so be gentle... Oh btw this is a digital page in which I created in paint shop pro.



Ps The only non thing that I did not make or take a photo of myself is the sand background.  That was an internet find but I did turn it into a seamless tile.

LOL I forgot how to do an image fill and how to make a seamless fill.  It was a refresher for me in paint shop pro. 

8 comments:

  1. And I am so glad you are!!! Thanks for Playing in Paradise, love this LO about your Paradise too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic LO. The photo looks beautiful & I love your clever journalling. Thanks so much for Playing in Paradise!

    Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its one of SC sayings... Nothing can be finer then (living, being in ETC) South Carolina, its on license plate and other advertisements about 20 years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch...digis are fun and something I have not done in forevah! Thanks for playing at Scrapbooker's Paradise!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful layout Karen, Thank you for Playing in Paradise this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic layout! I love it and your take on the sketch! I'm glad you held off on the art journal and took time to Play with us this week at Paradise!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad to see you play along in Paradise again! I'm totally computer illiterate so kudos to you for re-figuring it out :)

    ReplyDelete