A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Thursday, May 23, 2013

doodle me some art

This is a drawing I sketched from a bank I bought at the dollar tree
There will be another post about this bank.  I had three but
just broke one... pooh.  I am working on a lino carving.  I am almost
done... just gotta doe the flowers at the bottom of the dress.  I sure
hope it comes out ok or you folks will never see it... ha ha probably will
I will tag it under ooops I screwed up! 


and a digi stamp or two or three

ah nuts this one isnt finished...
no bottom part of the dress...
going to bed now
but will fix it later and repost






No comments:

Post a Comment