A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Tuesday, May 14, 2013

invitations I been working on

My momma was kind enough to enlist me to do some invitations for her work

Here are the proofs for them to proof ha ha




Those are my own photos... I lowered the opacity of the pictures to roughly 50% for all of them...

Feel free to use these pictures anyway you want.. if you do use them just let them know it was I who took the picture (just a little vain LOL) and edited as a background.  

Leave me a comment and show me your project... i dont think thats TOOOO much to ask right?

Okies here they are







If you want the original we can talk aka the opacity not lowered :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment