A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Sunday, June 9, 2013

art related

we had a swap for making file folder mini album things over at Art for the creative minds group on yahoo.  See side bar to the right for a link.  ... First I will show you mine then share with you the two I got.  Yes two, one was a RAK ... aka random act of kindness.  Both are awesome!
I am also going to share with you my demo and a tag I made and received from another swap.

The first group was my first try.  I wanted to see if I could put a note pad in there, which I did.  I sent this one to the UK .... I got her as a swap partner for tags. 





 
 
 
 


 
I don't know if I have a picture of the other tags.  It had a skeleton on it and it said something about dancing with the skeletons in your closet.  I cant remember but it was a celtic saying.
 
Here are the tags I got... I cant remember who they are from at this moment.  I will update it when I do remember.
 

 
The next pictures are the file folder I made for the swap. 



 

The note pad includes a blank grid for a calendar.
 
The next group is from my actual swap partner, Misti.  Isnt the circus theme just grand. Filled with lots of tags too boot!
 
Im a big circus fan!
 



 


 

The next group came from the person who sent me a RAK , from Danita... I got to ask her how she did those tags... AWESOME!
 



 
if your interested in the tutorial, here it is from youtube... but check the link below the video
because I think the typed out instructions clears up some folding confusion.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment