A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Thursday, June 20, 2013

Disaster Averted



The other day I came into my artsy fartsy room and did a Monk (If you ever seen the show you will understand what I mean)

It was quite clear one of my shelving units was crooked.   So crooked that one corner was sitting on the shoe organizer which now holds 12x12 papers thanks to the smart thinking of me by taking the middle section out. 

The screw came out of the wall and plop it went. 

It could have been worse, it could have not had the shoe organizer to sit on and all could of crashed.  There would have been glass and ink every where.

Even though I had to take everything off of it so I could fix it (thank you gorilla glue ... though that probably wasn't the best material or best move to glue the anchor and screw into the wall LOL)


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment