A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Saturday, June 15, 2013

finished up my personal sketch book

I should be making a fathers day card but I don't feel like making anything right now... I feel like reading the hundreds (that is how many email gmail says I have) emails. 

I finished my own sketch book, the one with the skulls.  before I get on with the pictures I wanted to mention that I saw a car with 26 ... at least 26 could be more pirates or skull stickers.

Now if you ever popped onto my blog, you may have figured out I love skulls and peacocks ... I also have a hankering for pirates.  But not enough to sticker my car a very expensive purchase with.

Anywhoo when I was real little we went to Disney World and the Pirate of The Caribbean was my very favorite ride.  The pirate sleeping with the pigs in the  mud made me laugh and laugh and laugh.





No comments:

Post a Comment