A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Saturday, June 22, 2013

I got internet ADD

I posted this to my favorite yahoo group ... art for the creative mind (link to the right.
So yesterday I was bound and determined to read my unread email and
get rid of some of the emails I read but thought I keep and would need
in the future.

2am found me pinning cards on pinterest and I was not remotely close
to be finished reading my unread emails, let alone getting rid of the
hundreds gmail says I have.  I have so many they don't even bother to
number then.  They just says its hundreds. .

I had about 15 tabs open from printerest leading me to other boards.

I decided instead of repining them I would follow them which I have
yet to figure out how following them works.  How do I find them again?

So I closed all them down and decided to carry on with my email pursuit.

Well so far I posted three things on facebook.  Shared many more.
Attempted to change my facebook cover (didn't work my profile picture
covered up a crucial part of the picture)
I sent a text message that was so lengthy it equaled 3 text.

I posted a blog post, and then updated it twice

I sent 3 or 4 emails to art for the creative minds  group (link to the left (um she means to the right) ... its an awesome group)

I took several pictures of my doggies playing and took several videos
and I merged the video clips together and made a mini movie.

I think  I have managed to read 4 messages but more 4 have come in
since then so my unread message count is still the same..

Well one of the emails I did read lead me to the cloth paper scissors
article and I related to it but ... instead of mixed media, the
internet.

Oh yeah and I created a tiny url for this link too

http://tinyurl.com/lsm7459

so if you read the article you will understand when I say if the
internet is wrong then I don't want to be right (wink)


No comments:

Post a Comment