A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Thursday, June 13, 2013

love this book making gig

I just made this book.  It was tough.  The doggies wanted to sit on the lap.  YIKES they are way to big.  Together they come in at 120 pounds and gaining.  Goldie Locks is way to skinny... sigh...

A fathers day gift ...

I am getting almost decent at the Coptic stitching game!



 
I realized I put the closing strap on the wrong side, sigh.. so now the front is the back and the back is the front.  I guess it really doesn't matter except on the pattern paper some words are upside down but for this particular one it works ok.

 
A work in progress.  Its going to be for MEEEEEE MEEEEEE did I mention for MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
 
I need to get my craft thread.  I am going to use the same color as in the above picture.  Its going to be twice as thick so I will need twice as much :-)
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Great journal. Y0u did an amazing job of the coptic stitch binding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You did an awesome job on the sketchbook! Any artist would be proud to have this!!

    ReplyDelete