A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Friday, January 3, 2014

Art by the nephews

I think I am the only person who has no kidlets but if kidlets come over to my house they will be thoroughly entertained.    My artsy fartsy room is fodder for the imagination. 

Here are some of products that came out of those imaginations...

Lucas... age 5 almost six.  One is a MineCraft art work and one is Santa on his sled.


 
 
 
This is from Conner age 10 soon to be 11 in January.  His is also a Mine Craft piece of art work.  He is an exception drawer and studies his subject then draws it. MineCraft doesnt really need high tech skill but that is what he is into these days.  Oh I miss Mario LOL
 


No comments:

Post a Comment