A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Saturday, January 4, 2014

Book I made for my nephews

I hope embedding this pdf works... lets take a looksy (yeah it worked!)   There is a water mark because of shutterfly though boo hoo ... I would have preferred to see the pages side by side but I guess we don't get everything!

I want to buy the book for myself using my coke rewards but shutterfly isn't offering rewards now and I don't have 40 bucks to buy the book oh bother. Anywhoo... to go along with the book I gave them a chest from Jake the Pirate which had a map, a sword and a hook. I also found this chest at micheals
This is the smaller one but I found bigger ones and I stained it with distressing ink Photo page I believe. Here they are done. I only needed two but I did the small one for practice. I love how it turned out
I then filled it with gold coins from world market to go along with the story.

BTW this is post 1400  ... how cool is that.  It really means I babble to much LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment