A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Sunday, January 19, 2014

I desperately needed ....

I desperately needed a crayon journal and a fresh box of crayons (like I desperately need a hole in my head)

So I went to walmart with the plans on buying the 120 box with the hard cover sketch book

So the 120 box really wasn't 1 box it was 3 boxes in another box.  Not really what I wanted.  Though I did eye the 152 crayon set and if I had won the lottery yesterday.. ha ha ha Anyway I picked up the 96 box (there was a crayon missing from my original 96 box and my OCD had kicked in so I DESPERATELY needed that box)

The hard cover sketch book was 10 bucks and on closer examination it did not lay flat.  I didn't want the spiral book cause I did not want the spiral... duh...

We interrupt this irregularly scheduled blog for this important announcement
AJ is barking at me... make him stop... He spit at me YUCK... he wont stop. I actually had to ground the dog in my bed room he would not shut up.

We will not continue with our program all ready in progress
So I got a large pad of paper and I will be making another Coptic stitch book again.  Sigh I have so many projects I need to finish.  I did not need to add another one.


I have it folded and the covers covered for crayon art work.

You know its hard to beat a fresh box of Crayons!


No comments:

Post a Comment