A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Friday, January 3, 2014

I Scream You Scream we all scream for an Ice Cream Party Plus a smores/hot chocolate basket

This is a gift I made for Chance.  It is an ice cream party in a 6 pack container.  It includes everything you need to have a party!

Gift card for Ice cream
Scooper
Cups
Straws
Root beer
Crème Soda
Toppings galore
Whipped Topping (hard to find that was no refrigerated.  I found a mix though)

Wrapped it in in clear wrapping with a tag.


 
 
 
Next is the smores and hot chocolate basket I put together.  I found this great smores maker and we got one for Robins family and Trish family
 


You can find those cute little marshmallows similar to the ones that come in the hot chocolate packets in the same isle as the hot chocolate. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment