A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Friday, January 3, 2014

note cards I made as gifts

Here are some note cards I made for gifts.  The first two files were for my sister.  She is a dance teacher and owns her own studio.   The rest are pictures around the small town I live in Lexington SC.  I am not sure if they are usable.  I printed them on photo paper that I found at Target.  I also found some good paper at Sams.  It is important that there is nothing printed on the back like the papers logo (epson, Kodak etc)  It is hard to find some time.  I use to use the dollar tree paper and that was pretty good but they changed the paper and my printer hates that paper now.  The prints come out all nasty and ugly.   They will fit on a 8.5x11 size paper and you cut the in half and fold the paper over.  I don't know if you can click it to open a larger picture then print or not.  Of course that is if you want the files but hey unless your from Lexington SC would you really want them LOL.  If you do desire to use them please do not remove my name as picture taker.  Its the only request I have and I think its not to much to ask don't you think so too?

 
 













3 comments:

  1. Great photos!! Is the photography yours??

    Everyone can use notecards!!

    Therese
    www.tmalakart.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. They are my photos. All except of my sister the dancer. It was a professional picture done when she was still taking dance, she is now a dance teacher. I painted it all black. Kind of had to stretch her and her comment was I look fat. Blah LOL.. Anyway I am rarely with out my camera. Last two days I felt naked cause I left it at home. They are always sending me to go take pictures for something or another at work it has nothing to do with my duties but I sure don't mind LOL. I love making the note cards they are so easy especially since I have a template I made in paint shop pro. All I have to do is replace the photo and hit print.

      Thanks for stopping by my little world on the internet. Its nice to know people stop by from time to time in their wonderings on the internet. Do come again :-)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete