A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Friday, January 3, 2014

Repeat but matted and framed

I believe I showed this once before when I finally completed it.  It was originally for Lucas but he grew up to quick. Yeah I know maybe I paint to slow LOL.  Anywho it went to Madison.  I went to Hobby Lobby to have a mat cut and they did not have pink so I got blue.  I bought some pink art paper and traced the blue mat on it and cut it out. I had used a coupon to by the mat and later on I was reviewing the receipt and they did not charge me for the paper so the  mat caused 6.00 bucks total and I still have it :-)  I will be using it for another project.  I think a tangle would be awesome with a blue mat.

Here is the finished painting with a poster frame and matted in pink art paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment