A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Friday, January 17, 2014

What is on your art table?

I am working on a swap for Art for the Creative Mind.  A fold ATC with putting on the ritz theme.  I finished the base now I need to put on the ritz.  Its going to be a party of fancy smancy people when I find the right clip art




I just finished the art for Wendell's birthday.

Next to do is my pennant.  I got an idea on what I want to do but haven't started on it yet because I was working on Wendells birthday gift.  Then I need to do a thank you card and then I HAVE to start on Kathryn's wedding guest book.  I do need a few more items though like black paper and some lace but I might have the lace maybe the white ribbon and some eyelets.

No comments:

Post a Comment