A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Friday, February 14, 2014

a quicky valentines card

This Valentines card was inspired by this pinterest pin... I remembered pinning it and thought what a neat idea but I recreated it from what I remembered about it so I made it kind of my own.

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/56224695322186746/

 
 
 
I found this paper at the thrift store, well the book.  I bought three of them and they have music from famous composers.  The bonus in the back is library cards from the 1960s in two of them.   I used stamps and papers I had on hand.  I then made a coupon to go inside and used an ordinary index card with out the lines. 


 
 
I goofed on this one.  My hearts are upside down.  This is a "coupon" I made for my mom.  I am glad I didn't start coloring it.  The one is partial colored because I was testing out the color pitt markers

 
Notice the asterisk ****?

 
 
Flip the index card over and the gotchas are on the back... Um that means when I get my money for my tax return LOL.
 
 
I gave it to my mum she laughed at the *conditions and she left the card sitting on the table in my house.... oh well.
 
Since she doesn't have the coupon maybe I'm scott free?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment