A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Friday, April 25, 2014

Swap sent out and swap received...




The photo isnt the best.  There is a bit of glare at the bottom that I dont think is in the original.   I was in my car using my cell and it was about to be mailed.  This is a 4x4 and the them was elephants walking through town or something to do with elephents.

I used elephants from a scrap book paper and cut it out.  I think I used the back instead of the color paper because I wanted a solid image.

I layed down music paper.

I covered it in red tissue paper

I drew the buildings and the birds on a wire.

I doodled some

I used the bind it all and punched some holes (are retancles holes... are holes only round?  I think if the dumbest things to think about.)
  Then I tied some ribbon and gold threads in the "holes"  (like how I put holes in quotation marks there?)

Here is the one I received... this came from June C.

No comments:

Post a Comment