A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Sunday, September 21, 2014

Crazy Shopping spree

Okies I went a bit over board in the shopping department.  Most items were on sale or clearance or I had a coupon

Here is what I brought home...

The Dollar Tree



Spider Ice Cube Tray ... to use for paper pulp
2 - 4 mini stamps with stamp pads
Bobble head skull  ... one of the few not art or craft related items. 
hand wipes (not shown) for the mustang  one of the few not art or craft related items
Package of snowflakes (plastic) for stencil purposes
Package of 4 white erasers
Package of 2 sets of playing cards ... for atc or any other mixed media art
3 Styrofoam cones (missing one in the picture) for art dolls body form
Raven for one of the art dolls
5 packages of skeleton garland for miscellaneous Halloween projects.  These were hard to find this year and they only had the black ones.  So I bought what the last dollar tree I went to had.


Target
 
 
Multiculture Crayola marker  Skin tones  Clearance
push pins  to use for a knob of for the note card box only 1.42
Red Lunch bags good for packaging my Christmas gifts :-) The ornaments 1.97
 
Michaels
 
1500 color mixing recipe book  Paid full price ... of the few things

Mini Donut pan I am planning to use with embossing powder to make embellishments
http://rangerink.com/?ranger_project=utee-donut-necklace
Donut pan embossing   originally 9.99 I used a 50% coupon
9x12 Bristol pad Smooth 66% off each
4 11x14 Bristol Vellum 66% off each
1 bottle of Higgins magic ink for the water color class 3.99 then 50% off

Art Supply Store
1 10 pack NeoColor Caran Dache Crayons... not the colors I thought they were EXPENSIVE
2 blue crayons
I want the following colors
Black
Red
Green
Yellow
Skin tones

I think I will get the next set from Amazon

I spent the most here and got the smallest items LOL

Good Will

Two children books which were 50 cents each
A Picasso and Monet book 2.00 each

Walmart

 
 

A box for my colored pencils,
2 packages of sharpie markers  They were on sale 3.49 each
2 mini easels for ATC display .99 each
3 packs of needles  For Robins Needle book 1.27 each
1 package of threads For sewing kit 1.00 (need more but they only had 1)
1 set of water color pads (came with three, I think the package was suppose to open and sold individually)  3.47  which explains why I think they should be separated. 
1 Excedrin generic headache medicine... did not work .99

Hobby Lobby

 
 
1 Envelope punch board 19.99 and then I used a 40% off coupon
1 sketch pen set 12.99 and I used a 40% off coupon
1 set of nibs 2.99 I think
1 brush set for the ink for the class I have bought online 1.99
1 Eiffel tower fabric stamp (who said you actually had to use it on fabric) Clearance .71 cents
1 mustache fabric stamp .43 cents clearance

Pet Smart

 
 
Chuck it toy for AJ... he wont share with Tobie.. isnt he mean? on sale 9.99

cat collar (banner is wearing it) 3.99

No comments:

Post a Comment