A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Monday, September 29, 2014

Do you have any UFO's?

So the frugal crafter did a video on UFOs

Here it is



 
If you haven't figured it out yet ... Un Finished Objects...
 
So do you  do you do you do you?
 
I have fewer then I thought I had and here they are a total of 3
 
Number 1,
 
Serena of the nights BF
 
Im working on it LOL
 
 
 
When he is finished he is going to be steam punked I hope!
 
The next one I been working on for years...
 
Well I started it years ago time slipped away because the end of the year is hectic and I want it to be finished for the beginning of the year.
 
I saw this on a blog a few years a go.  Person made a book and each page was dedicated to a month.  Each month had a bit of what happened during that day.
 
It was all hand made.
 
So I was just introduced to Teesha Moore and she has these great videos on how to make a journal book.
 
So I took large water color sheets and made the book with out the flaps.
 
Every year I say I am going to complete the pages but you know how that is... so here is what I done so far...
 
the cover ... the cover is bare LOL



January, this one is the one most done... I made that stamp!


February I made that stamp tooooo


March


April


May


June, yes June is bare too


July,  You can barely see the pencil marks for the flag


August, yes August is bare too


September, yes September is bare



October, at least October has color



November... bare bare bare...


December... oh why did I ever paint December yellow for ... weird!
 
No picture of the back cover... Why?  I forgot and Im to lazy to go take its picture but it pretty much looks like this
 

Why yes that is the cover.
 
The last thing is a nice large water color painting.  I drew it out but never taped it down and started paining.
 
It might look familiar I did a 12x12 version of it sort of journal page and its at this link to bee seen by all...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment