A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Sunday, September 28, 2014

OMG I finished the note card box!

I know right... its like I have been working on this FOREVER! 
 
now I have to find notecards that fit in.  The envelopes for quarters size is just a smidgeon to big ... they werent before I lined ... drat.
 
I believe I have a picture of the original box but I cannot find it.  When I do I will update it.
 
Anywhoo... I gutted the inside.
 
I painted the outside
 
I added balls for feet
 
I lined the inside with fabric
 
I replaced the glass cover with a canvas transfer using gel medium
 
Here is the finished box...
 
note to oneself next time dont use spray paint (I keep reminding myself this every time I post a blog page on it LOL)
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment