I know right... its like I have been working on this FOREVER!
now I have to find notecards that fit in. The envelopes for quarters size is just a smidgeon to big ... they werent before I lined ... drat.
I believe I have a picture of the original box but I cannot find it. When I do I will update it.
Anywhoo... I gutted the inside.
I painted the outside
I added balls for feet
I lined the inside with fabric
I replaced the glass cover with a canvas transfer using gel medium
Here is the finished box...
note to oneself next time dont use spray paint (I keep reminding myself this every time I post a blog page on it LOL)