A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Friday, September 12, 2014

What is on your art table..

I have several projects I am working on and here they are....


 
 
This is going to be a needle book for my sisters birthday.  I think I am also going to give her a gift card to Hobby Lobby.  The pages are made out of felt so she can keep track of her cross stitch needles. 
 
I chose this cover because this dog ate the book and she likes disney so why not recycle the cover.
 


 
 
 
This is the whimsical me journal page I am working on.  I am making two of them to send out to two different people.    Please see the next post to see the ones I got, which is kind of funny and you will see why. 




This is the white box I had take a picture of last week now painted black.  I dont think spray paint is my thing.  It always drips.    Next step with be to put the picture in the center and then cover in the inside.



 
Im not sure why this is yellow cause the paper is white.  It is done on 12x12 water color paper with micron pens.  I have a set of 5 and I got one drawing out of 3 pens.  They run out of ink so fast.  Next I will paint the under painting in water color and then use prismacolor pencils to make the picture pop.  When I finish I will share the video that I was inspired to do this piece plus where I got the picture from.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment