A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Breast Cancer T-Shirts

So I posted a while ago that I joined a swap for art for the creative minds and made this converse shoe shaped card in honor of breast cancer.
 
I sent it to my partner and thought that would be the end of my pink converse shoe...
 
here is the post
 
Then I got volunteered to come up with a slogan for the campaign at work.
 
I immediately thought of the cards theme walk tall.  Peeps at work loved it.  I showed them the card.  They loved it.
 
So I was volunteered to make another shoe for the t shirt and this is the back of the shirt. 
 
I cant post the front because Im not allowed to :-)   Its just a logo of where I work no big deal.
 
I had nothing to do with it LOL.
 
 
 
The words at the bottom were added on after I drew the picture.  It represents the shoe walking all over cancer.
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Karen, this is just terrific - the art is terrific, the idea is terrific, the enthusiasm is terrific, the message is terrific ... GOOD ON YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great Tshirt for a great cause. Thank you for showing it to us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good on you!!

    Therese
    www.tmalakart.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete