A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Saturday, October 18, 2014

What is on your art table

Well I skipped last week because it was a complete disaster and I was to lazy to take pictures and I went to the fair and blah blah blah...
 
My grandma would say I had more excuses then carter has pills
 
I thought she meant President Carter
 
but nope apparently there is this company called carters pills that sold liver pills and apparently the sold a lot of them.
 
im not doing much art this weekend I am doing some very over due cleaning up... I unearthed the dinning room table, that is a good thing
 
so with out further ado here is what is on my art table
 
 
Technically my cat Singapore was on my art table when I took the photo so he counts LOL
 
You can not perfect on such art though his mustache would make somebody with OCD (everybody has a touch of it I believe) a little bonkers!
 
 
 
 
These two bottles, one was a wine bottle the other a Christmas candy jar.   I used this tutorial  Skip to the last one I think
 

 
 

I have some skeletons and chain I want to finish it up with..
 
The next thing that is on my art table is the beginning of a birthday gift.  I am ashamed to say her birthday is in July but I havent seen her since then and that is when Kathryn got married and I hadnt had time to do anything.
 
 
 
Yes its going to be another crayon melt piece of art.  I took it upside down so imagine the crayons on top.
 
It is going to be a scene from the lion king.
 
I am going to transfer the words Hakuna Matata on it and find silhouettes of animals and gut them out with my cricut holding umbrellas. 
 
While I wasnt looking I think the kitty was enjoying some of that wine ha ha ha
 
 
He is so cheeky he is winky at me LOL
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment