A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Monday, October 27, 2014

What is on your art table?

The same projects as last week LOL

Then I did a few more things.

I finished this journal page.  I used the same video technique in the journal page with the taxi cabs.  You can see it in a few post below.
The materials that I used were Reeves water color marker
Strathmore Student water color paper taped to a foam core board
Ultra fine sharpie marker
Prismacolor pencils
Plus a pencil and eraser to do the sketch. 

It is for a swap, wonky houses...


 
 
 
I should have been working on my 4x4 card with alcohol splashes but I had an idea for the journal page so I went with that first.
 
Then I did a youtube search for alcohol splashes and found this video...
  

 

 
 
She amused me when she tried to dry the paper LOL.  Anyway I subscribed.
 
I did not mix it till I got the third try
 
I tried my hand at making some papers.
 
As she said the first print is more vibrant.  I added ink three times and made 2 prints each time I added ink.  I will mark which print it was in the caption.  Blogger did not upload them in order.  I used 8x11.5 card stock for the first two inking prints then I changed size and paper only because it was what I had that was handy. 
  
This is the 2nd time I added ink and the second print


this is the 1 time I added ink and the first time I printed




This is the 2nd time I added ink but first print of the ink I think this one is my favorite
 


This is the first time I added the ink but second print
 
This is the third time I added ink but the second print.  This is the only
time I used water color paper because I had it handy. This one might be
my second favorite.


This is the third time I added ink and the first print This is a scrap piece
of card stock I pulled out of my scrap drawer.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment