A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Sunday, January 11, 2015

Finnabair

I did not plan on joining the Finnabair swap but a member of the artist for creative minds name got left off the swap so I joined so she would have a partner. 

Here is the canvas she sent me...

with the flash on

with the flash off
She mentioned she did not have a lot of art supplies but I think she did a pretty good job for not having much material to work with.


My swap partner was Christina and here is her bog...

http://baptismbyfire2000.wix.com/sisterfire

I made two of them one for myself and one for my swap partner...

Here is the one that I am sending

 
 
Here is the one I am keeping
 
 

This is a case of you have to see it in person because I think something gets lost in the photo 

The necklace came from somebody in the group from art for the creative mind.  I cant remember who sent it to me.  I wish I could.  I apologize.  It says Love with a pearl as the O.

Here is a link to the image I used...

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs38/f/2008/341/c/0/c0e71e0566066a7d016815687b5ea58f.jpg


Here is a video that inspired me to make this...



No comments:

Post a Comment