A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Wednesday, March 4, 2015

A sad thing for the creator...

Its sad ... I made a gift for somebody and gave it to them for Christmas. (it was actually a belated birthday gift but they got it at Christmas)  They live in Atlanta.   Its been sitting in their mothers house since December.  Just a reminder....  it is March.

Should I have written a note and said if So and So didn't want this, can I have it back? 

here is the piece I am referring too



I gave the littler girl a stuffed Simba and a book.  Kind of a Lion King theme yeah know

Well is it that bad not want to take it home? 

No comments:

Post a Comment