A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Monday, March 16, 2015

ATC Swap - Theme Hello Dolly

So my swap was late VERY LATE

Then I forgot to scan it, so I scanned it on the go elsewhere

My scanner is much better.

Maybe I should have taken a photo of it.

I made one that was a doll and one based on the play Hello Dolly

Raggedy Anne does look creepy LOL.  She looks better as a square picture not a rectangle.

She also would have looked better if I did not have to use texture and used color pencil instead.   But anyway the horror movie was based on a real doll.  Unlike the movie it was not a porcelain doll but a Raggedy Ann doll.  So

The other one just looked so much better in person.
I tried my best to stitch it with my hand sewing machine.  It would not cooperate at all. 

I am inspired to see the movie now .... hmmm wonder how I am going to do that?

Maybe the library has it.




No comments:

Post a Comment