A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Friday, May 1, 2015

newish storage for my pencils

one is stationary and one is portable.

I bought two of the portable and 6 of the stationary ones.  I want three more of the stationary ones.  Sigh.  I need to win the lotto.

I guess I should play the lotto if I have any chance of winning it don't you think?


I colored the white chevron patter with water color markers which of course was pure silliness cause they were not permanent.  I spayed on an acrylic sealer from mod podge and no more bleeding or running.


This one holds my Crayola pencils and markers


the original print on the other case

This one holds scholar prisma pencils, some drawing pencils, some water color pencils, eraser, sharpener and a few pens

No comments:

Post a Comment