A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Sunday, June 28, 2015

Hot mess of a swap atc at the bottom of the sea


Ha ha ha this is what my very late ATC swap looks like right now at the bottom of the sea.  Its a hot mess.  I dont know if it is going to turn out all right till all the white glue is dry
 
 
Here are all the materials I used.  The beads in the box came from good will. That was a super duper find.  Only four bucks and I got tons and tons and tons of beads.  That was only one of the many items that was in that box...


This is the outline picture.. don't look anything like it does it LOL
 
 
 
Oh its beginning to dry and the mermaid is popping thru
 
Its a bit more dryer.. don't worry I got a back up LOL
They are baking as I blog


Here is the back up... thanks Facebook Group Art Supplies Junkies Unite for helping me out with the zig winka stella glitter brush.  You might not be able to tell but I used it on her top and fins.  I kind of messed up on the left one but I will see if a little water can lift that poor sun burnt face LOL



 
I will finish this blog post with the completely dried ATC.  I am going to send both anyway.  Fail or succeed but at least my partner would have one good one.  Maybe two after it dries. 
 
 
BTW one goes to me for my own ATC collection.
 
 
EXTRA BONUS....
 
an old photo of me as a teen at the state fair with my little sister who just had a baby (see second picture of said baby) and my bf at the time  Ha ha ha ha (wouldn't it be funny if the orangutan was a girl... could be, after all the dogs who usually portrayed Lassie were males and not females)
 
 
 
My newest nephew just a little over a week old and it was a super tough day taking pictures etc etc etc
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment