A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Tuesday, June 30, 2015

CreateandCraft.com


 
 
Ha ha I did a Kathryn and recorded the show off my cell phone.  There is a channel called Create and Craft.  It is on satellite and on Roku.  I wash it on Roku.  It is a company from the UK that launched in the US and its basically a shopping network dedicated to crafting.
 
They do a few live shows and if you send in an email they may read your email.  I sent one in and they read it.
 
It gets better.  At the end of the show they put all the folks who emailed into a big ole coffee cup and pull a name or two and they are sent the card or cards that they made on the show.
 
 
My name was pulled
 
YIPPEEEEEEE  I will share a picture when I get the card!  

No comments:

Post a Comment