A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Monday, June 15, 2015

Father's day card

A fathers day card I made with the new dies I got from createandcraft.com. I wish I could recommend the www sight but right now I am not very pleased that my 3 emails have been totally ignored.   I didn't even get an auto response saying we got your email.  

My last cart was supposed to be split up in 3 payments but their sight is so wonky it came out all at once.

They owe me a 20 percent discount ... im still getting the pop ups advertising if you submit your email you get the code.  Problem is I have to fill it out or it wont go away.

I finally got the order and the large paper was half its size.  Not happy at all.

So im waiting to see if they ever resolve any of these issues. 

No comments:

Post a Comment