A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Friday, July 31, 2015

Note card with mainly office supplies

A cute (in my humble opinion) card I made with office supplies.

So the only thing I didn't have at the office was the green ball point pen

There is card stock in the office and black ink pens but to be honest I did use my personal stash for those items as well but I had my own stash with me and I love my supplies so i used a card I had cut down ages ago ready to be turned into a note card.

So the supplies I used were 1 pink hi lighter 1 green hi lighter 1 red ink pen 1 green ink pen 1 copic multiliner 0.5 black and 1 piece of card stock cut in half

I doodled the flowers with the copic marker

I colored in the edges with a red ball point pen

I colored the flowers with pink hi lighter

I redefined with the black and red pen

I did the same with the leaves a green ball point ink pen and then a green hi lighter and redefined with the green and back pen

I did stippling (sp) around the flowers

Now the question of the day is where did I put it lol

I wrote a note in it to go with the art journal swap.

Its sad to admit but im digging the note card a little more then the art journal pages I did

Found it... its ready to be sent off

No comments:

Post a Comment