A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Monday, July 27, 2015

UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH

This has been my evening with only 3 hours sleep...



cute cats right... notice the sheet missing off the bed.  One of these cute cats who had the whole run of the house by the way left a hair ball on said sheet.  Its in the wash.

I am betting its Singapore (the tuxedo cat)

Then this beautiful embellishment shelve fell...



Thank goodness none of the glass broke.  So I sat down and if you know AJ like I know AJ he had to sit in my lap and you can hardly pick up markers, eyelets, pencils, hooks and beads with a dog literally sitting in your lap.  One day I will have to set up a tripod and demonstrate the pow wow of dog sitting in my indian style floor sitting lap

It took less then an hour after I screwed it into the wall so it should not fall off  the wall ever again.

Then I tipped this over

do you know how hard it is to pick up kibble bits off the floor, and where is AJ who is usually stuck to me like velcro?  No where in sight that is where he is LOL.  He could have helped by eating the dog food.  

Thanks pal ... ha now he is sleeping at my feet next to Tobie.  SPOILED CRITTERS.





So that is my night.  I am tired to the point I am feeling really really bad but I have to force myself to stay up for two reasons
1. my sheet to be cleaned.  I only have one
2. If I go to sleep early I will wake up at 3 am and who has time for that nonsense.

No comments:

Post a Comment