A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Thursday, August 6, 2015

August card challenge #6 spring butterfly card

I was flipping thru my old card maker magazines.  I was looking for inspiration for using patterned paper.
I found one that inspired the attached card.
I am not sure if you can see the glitter.  It adds the perfect something to it.
Supplies used
Card stock
That company that starts with a D their logo is a square.   Its the spring stack.   I also got the glitter card stock, the glitter pad and the matt stack it was in clearance at joannes
Glue runner
Create and craft every day glue
Recollections butterfly and flower punch
Another flower punch
Corner rounder
White gel pen
Wink a stella clear marker
Scissors
Paper trimmer
Dollar tree stcker (wish I could find more of those!)

No comments:

Post a Comment