A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Sunday, August 2, 2015

Ugh

Dear lady in the Lexington books a million,

Please don't read the entire magazine standing in front of the craft magazines.

While it may look like nobody was interested in that section by the photo.  I had moved away when I first saw you there and did some shopping  on my first visit their were 2 people  hovering around you like a fly on ... well you know... jam.  (bet you thought I was going to say poop lol)

I eventually returned to find that your nose was still stuck in that magazine pretty far.   I hope you don't have to sneeze.

  If that magazine was so interesting you should buy it especially if you sneeze in it.  (I personally don't get quilting but by the way your ogling that magazine you obviously do... which reminds me of that old man I saw in the smokey mountain ogling a magazine, his eyes practically jumped out of his head at the fold out, he realized he was busted as I watched him with great amusement tuck the magazine behind other magazines  ... ... i peeped at what he had hidden it was playboy tee hee heee)

Did you know there were 2 benches on either side of you?  Both of them were vacant.   Have a seat,  get off your wary feet and enjoy flipping thru the wonderful world of quilting.

In others words get out of my way so that I can see if there is a new Somerset studio magazine please.   (There wasn't I was able to peer around her)

I humbly thank you

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment