A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Wednesday, August 26, 2015

August card challenge #26 Twinkle Twinkle little star card

 I don't like this card.  Its because its a hot mess.  The glue can be seen.  I think I will redo it one day and be a little bit careful.  The reason the glue is showing is because I did not plan it out ahead of time.
 
The next card I will like just as much ha ha
 
Materials used
Twinkle twinkle little star die from Tattered lace
Houses edge die by time holtz
Card stock for the houses dies and base
graphic 45 at the bottom of the steps
Prima behind the girl on the moon (if it is a girl)
Paper trimmer
bone folder
adhesive
there is some ribbon to steady the base inside the card
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment