A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Monday, August 24, 2015

August card challenge #24 Cousin Heathers Birthday Card

Oh this card gave me fits because I could not get the window cut right.  I will be doing it a bit differently next time like having a better minnie mouse die cut.
 
Her birthday gift was Minnie mouse pjs, flip flops and socks
 
Materials used
Card stock for the base, panel, mini and her hands, the greeting on the side happy birthday
Die cutting machine (cuttle bug and cut n boss)
Minnie die cuttle bug (cut with the cuttle bug)
Happy birthday tattered lace die(cut with the cut n boss ... I was not happy I thought it was suppose to be connected so I ended up using the negative instead of the loose letters)
red liner tape
red ribbon
hot glue gun
stamp
ink
foam tape
glue runner
bow maker (create and craft, tattered lace)
 
I didn't have time to make the box which stunk!

 
 





 
The card is based on this video



No comments:

Post a Comment