A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Next mixed media projects

I have to finish the art journal desire and 2 sets of atc 2 are spooky themed and 3 are leaves.  After that is done I am just itching to work on 3 things.  1 im going to Disney world in the not so far future and I want to make a photo book for it.  I got the bare bones of it done... now I have to Mickey mouse it up.  2. I want to finish up my steam punk man.  3. I want to alter this jewelry box.  Im thinking sugar skulls theme.

Ha ha you can see my tp in the jewelry box picture.   Once upon a time I might have cared but not today.

I think I changed my mind about the jewelry box.  I saw a youtube video on mini albums.  I wonder maybe instead of the skulls do a Disney mini book.  If its wide enough ... which it might not be to hold 4x6 album.   I would have to remove the bottom of the top to make it deeper.  I will examine it close ... if not a mini album holder a Disney box for my pins

0

No comments:

Post a Comment