A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Sunday, October 4, 2015

Lost August card

I made this card during the August challenge but it got tuckew away in a sketch book.  I didn't mind if I never found it.  It was not my favorite.   I actually was playing around with with cutting the die.  I had problems in the past if you scroll down and see.

It was just a matter of rearranging the plates.  I used the same plates just a different order.

The materials used
Card stock
Gold and blue metallic poster board
Pearlesent card create and craft
Sea siren reflection die sea siren
Back fun foam
Adhesive

Yes can you believe the black is fun foam? Talk about a major difference rearranging your plates.

No comments:

Post a Comment