A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Wednesday, October 7, 2015

WIP Disney Smash book, sketch book, Autograph book

I made this book for my Disney vacation.  i haven't glued it all down yet.  its a wip
 
Supplies used
Yellow strathmore mixed media book
Essential fancy rectangles
Mickey mouse duct tape
Cuttle bug Mickey Mouse die
Card stock
Adhesive
Ink pad
Hole punch

I removed the cover and covered it with mickey mouse duct tape.

I hid the edges with card stock on the inside.

I cut 1 black Mickey & 1 white Mickey

I cut 3 rectangles black red white each one side smaller

I will redo the white with a title that says something like Walt Disney adventure 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment