A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Tuesday, May 2, 2017

No good for nothing cat lol Picture of the day

.
 
 
 
 
 
 
So you may wonder why I went months of not posting pictures of the day and socks of the day... well it was my cell phone.
 
The photo would not upload via the blogger app.  I hardly ever use the lap top.  Someone once called my family lazy ha ha.  Long story.  So pulling the lap top out of the bag and plugging it up was such a bother. 
 
Anyway my phone upgraded and I figured out if I shared the photo and not go directly thru the blogger app it does work.
 
I also figured out if I took the picture thru the app it worked
 
It just wont work when I try to post a blog post with in the app and attach the photo ... go figure.
 
you know what else wont work.  The first book in Harry potter on my phone.  I have to down load it every time I want to read it.  So if I am not online I cant read it.  Bah humbug! 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment