A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Thursday, June 15, 2017

#4 I-cad project

I cannot remember where this technique came from but its easy peasy and quite relaxing and fun.  Read on to see how its done
The supplies are simple
1 4x6 index card
Objects to trace shapes
Dollar tree permanent markers aka alcohol markers (any marker that bleeds thru paper will work)
Ultra fine sharpie black
Sakura gelly roll white
How i did it...
I flipped the card and colored shapes on the back.  Yes the back.  My cards have lines so I colored on the side with lines.
Flip it over. The ink has bled thru to the other side.
With the Ultra fine sharpie and white gelly pen doodle around the design.
That's all there is to it!
I uploaded the front and the back pictures.  The doodle is the design.


No comments:

Post a Comment