A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Monday, June 19, 2017

I cad project 6

Am I on 6 lol I dont know.

Materials used
4x6 index card
Pencil
Ultra fine sharpie
Dollar tree gel pen
Dollar tree sink mat
Jane Davenport water color paints both palettes
Artist loft (michaels) 36 water color paints
Water color brush
Alphabet set from Joannes
Martha Stewart ink pad

I placed the index card on the sink mat and traced the squares with a pencil

I outlined the boxes with ultra fine marker

I painted each box with a different water color paint

Let dry

Stamped the alphabet in the box

Redefined the boxs

Doodle some circles

Inspired me to do a multiple colored leopard back ground

No comments:

Post a Comment