A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Thursday, June 15, 2017

I-cad project

If you didn't know there is a yearly I-cad project going on.  I-cad aka index cards.

Im posting this via the app so I don't know if the link will work.  You may have to copy and paste.

https://daisyyellowart.com/vividlife/index-card-a-day-2017-index

I just started and working to do 61 for the next two months.  Maybe not 1 day maybe a few a day skip a day ha ha

The first weeks prompts were not my style.  Sun rise ... ugh ... thats something you snooze thru.

This one is actually a sun set at disney world at the entrance of the Magic Kingdom.

I included the reference photo.

Supplies I used

1 4x6 index cards
Jane Davenport water colors neutral pallet
Water color brush
Ultra fine tip sharpie markers red, orange, yellow and black
Sharpie fine point black
Target gel pens
Sakura gellie roll white gel pen
Cra z art markers bright pack
Reference photo

Ok so I messed up.  I should NOT of outline the sun with the ultra fine black sharpie

The rest I'm good with lol (it looks better up close and personal)

I painted the background with the water color paints then used the ultra fine marker to draw where I wanted black lines.

Oh why did I outline that sun?  I2m ok with the clouds. LOL

(The lady across the hall 2 doors down sure makes a lot of noise eating her chips and she is supposed to be on a diet ... snort)

Then I used the fine sharpie the trees and bushes silhouette.

I used the fine line to add details.

I used the other markers and pens to help with waves and try to fix that sun.  Nothing doing.


(I wish she hurry up and finish those chips they are getting on my one nerve)

No comments:

Post a Comment