A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Saturday, September 15, 2012

Christmas In september





Noo noo nooo I didnt do these today.  I just glittered up the skull then I went shopping and I bought things I should not have....
That Turkey is sooo becoming a peacock!

I forgot to put this in the original picture and I had put
everything away and I was not about to undo the
tidy up process. 
Oh I bought a shower curtain rod and hung that up myself.

Then I mowed the lawn, well I didnt actually mow it Wendell did (aka Uncle) I took the branch cutting thing and shopped up the weeds.

I also did this had made this paper bag... I showed it a while back in a tutorial. Which can be found at this link

http://www.zannido.blogspot.com/2010/05/mini-scrap-book-from-paper-bags_19.html

Gosh I made this back in 2010 and there it sat.

Well I found this tutorial on youtube...



SO I did this with it...




Maybe two years from now I will have put something in it LOL...

Well back to the ornaments.
I was reading my email and it reminded me of these ornaments and apparently they were not posted or at least not tagged.

Instructions for the ornaments.  I used mod podge, old book pages and martha stewart snow glitter which may not be the technical term for the glitter but it was used for a snow effect.  Use a clear or white glitter if you cannot find the same thing I used.
I used any old glass ornaments.  I had these from a clearance sale the year before.
I tore up the book pages into small pieces.
I used mod podge and glued on the book pages.
While the pages were still wet I sprinkled the snow glitter.
The above are extras and I did not tie the bows on them before I gave them out as gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment