A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Wednesday, June 21, 2017

I made pillows!

Ok so these were easy peasy pillows.  I have a tutorial coming on my youtube channel in a little bit.

This us for a colab challenge.  Make a summer or 4th of july decore piece for 10 dollars or less.

The 3 pillow set was just at the limit.  I used 6 dollar tree place mats and a 4 dollar pillow from walmart.  I cut it open to use the stuffing.  These were sewn on a  sewing machine All other materials i have. 

The pillows are reversible

The bandana pillows cost a out 6.50.  Its a start to a 4th of july trio.  If you had 3 pillows to recycle then this could be done under 10 bucks.
.i used a pillow form because the bandana was thin.  The pillow form came from walmart.

I will post the video when it becomes available

No comments:

Post a Comment